"Long running script" error messages are specific to Internet Explorer. These messages are generally intended for developers who are testing and building a website You should be able to get rid of them by disabling certain browser settings:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the 'Tools' menu, and then select 'Internet Options'
- Click the 'Advanced' tab, select the 'Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)'
- and 'Disable script debugging (Other)' check boxes
- Clear the 'Display a notification about every script error' check box, and then
- click OK
- You may also avoid these error messages by using an alternate browser.